Exterior shutters in Montgomery don’t only make your home look gorgeous. They may enhance its resale value too.
There are a couple of different styles of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll review shortly. When you create these shutters for your house, you’ll want to work with a skilled professional, such as one from Louver Shop of Montgomery. We can help you find and develop the ideal option for your residence during a free consultation.
Read on to discover the most desired kinds of exterior shutters and the perks of adding them to your house.
Types of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From large boards to thick battens, these enchanting shutters deliver a country look. Board and batten shutters complement many home types, including traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re frequently found in composite, vinyl and aluminum versions.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most popular classic shutter styles. Raised panel shutters have solid panels and use decorative definition. They often come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and work with many architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re usually available in composite, vinyl and aluminum styles.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are ideal for tropical locations, such as coastal or beach residences. Bahama shutters shield against strong sunshine and take in cooling air. They’re frequently found in aluminum and fiberglass options.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another enduring shutter style. Louvered shutters have precise lines that fit a big number of residences, like historic and contemporary. They’re typically customizable in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl options.
At Louver Shop of Montgomery, our shutters come in decorative and operational types. They can be personalized in almost any color or design. You can also make your home stand out by adding premium hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Perks of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your home cool. If you go with an operational kind of shutter, you can draw your shutters during warm days to enhance your house’s energy efficiency. By doing so, your residence remains cooler while keeping your air conditioning expenses reasonable.
- They give your residence a bespoke style. Once you choose a type, the possibilities are almost unlimited for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your home look special and be distinctive.
- They may increase your resale value. Premium exterior shutters, such as ones from Louver Shop of Montgomery, may improve your home’s value. They’re also an attractive feature for prospective buyers, even more so when they’re custom.
Quality is significant when you’re looking to add a permanent enhancement to your house’s exterior. At Louver Shop of Montgomery, we make all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you get them faster, they’ll be attractive for a long time.
We also back them with one of the finest limited lifetime warranties for shutters, so you won’t have to fret about warping, cracking, peeling or fading that can result with cheaply produced shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just getting started with your shutter project or have been visualizing them for years, our design pros can help. We’re knowledgeable when it comes to making beautiful residences happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to request your free consultation now!